|Mini Bangladesh, Kalurghat, Chittagong, Credit: Our Chittagong|
If you want to see all the establishments in Bangladesh in one park, you must go to the mini Bangladesh or the Shaheed Zia Memorial Complex in the Kalur Ghat of Chittagong. What is not there? Kantaji Mandir, Ahsan Manzil, Supreme Court, sixty Dome Mosque etc. from the Parliament Building Mini has several deployments in Bangladesh as well as aesthetic representation of the culture of Chittagong.
How to goYou have to go to Chittagong before going to War Cemetery from Dhaka. By the BRTC from Kamalapur terminal and you can go to Chittagong by bus from Saidabad Bus Station to Saudi Arabia, Greenline, Silk Line, Sohag, Bagdad Express, Unique etc.
The AC buses of Paribahan of GreenLine (02-7100301), Sohag (0-934447), Saudia (01197015610), T.R. (0/8031189), Hanif (01713402671) etc. are located in Chittagong. Fare 850-1100 taka Ras Alam, Saudia, Unique, Shyamoli, Hanif, Eagle etc. The general bus for the transport of 400-500 taka
>> Dhaka-Chittagong Train Schedule
From Sylhet to Chittagong on the road and railways can come. Road crossing Greenline Paribahan AC, non AC bus goes to Chittagong. Apart from the Sylhet Railway Station, except the week-long Saturnagar Pahadi Express, every Saturday at 9 pm, except the weekly Weekend Express, the Interanagar Udayan Express and the daily train at 10.30 pm daily, leaving the Mail Train Jalalabad Express for Chittagong. Rent 175 to 1200 taka.
Train or Air
On the Dhaka-Chittagong route on Dhaka-Chittagong route, at 7:40 am, Chattala Express will depart at 7:40 am on the Dhaka-Chittagong highway, Metropolitan Godhuli will leave Dhaka at 3 pm, Suvarna Express leave Dhaka at 4pm and leave at 11:00 pm. Rent 160 to 1100 taka
From Dhaka to Bangladesh Biman (02-9560151-10), GMG Airlines (02-8922248) and United Airways (02-8957640), Regent Air (2-8-8953003) go directly to Chittagong.
CNG auto rickshaw drivers from any corner of Chittagong city will be asked to take the Kalurghat Mini Bangladesh Park. Rent 150 to 200 Taka. If you want to go to the city bus then you will get to the park and get down to the park when you reach the Kalurghat bus from any corner of the city.
The rental position is between Tk7 and Tk 20. Park entrance fee is 150 takas. The park is open all day without any official holidays.
Where will it be
There are many quality hotels in Chittagong. Below is the name address given in some budget hotels. These are all standard but low budget hotels.
1. Hotel Paramount, Station Road, Chittagong: Just opposite the New Train Station. We think it's the best hotel in the budget. Beautiful location, spacious corridor (There is no bigger hotel in the five star hotels). Rooms are also good. Rent nan AC single 800 taka, double 1300 taka, AC 1400 taka and 1800 taka. For booking: 031-2856771, 0171-23248754.
2. Hotel Asian SR, Station Road, Chittagong: It is also a beautiful hotel. Nifty, room hotel. Rent: Non AC: 1000 Taka, Non AC Single. AC: 1725 taka For booking - 01711-889555.
3. Hotel Safina, Enayet Bazar, Chattarram: A family environment, a medium-sized hotel. There is a nice restaurant on the roof. Do not want to sit there at night. Rent: Starting from 700 rupees. AC 1300 Taka For booking -031-0614004.
4. Hotel Naba In, Road 5, Plot-60, O, and Nizam Road, Chittagong. A little more rental hotels. However, for those who want to stay in Nasirabad / and Nizam Road area, they are ideal. Rent: 2500/3000 Taka For booking - 01755 564382.
5. Hotel Landmark, 3072 Sheikh Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong: Good hotel to stay in Agrabad. Rent-2300/3400 taka For booking: 01821-0141995, 01731-886997.
Post a Comment