|Bhatiari Lake, Chittagong, Credit: Amader Bhatiari|
In the city of Chittagong city, only 20 minutes from the city gate, Bhatiyari has an amazing natural variation. Here you will find everything, mountainous, crooked lake water, army-controlled golf course.
You do not have to be worried about the security of the whole region as the army is controlled and the Chittagong Cantonment is located in the same place. During the monsoon, the overflowing water of the Bhatiyari lake will thrill you and at the same time enough to fill your mind on the hills and mountains on the hills and hills.
If you want you can ride the boat in the lake and you can hunt the fish with a certain amount of money in the lake. The whole thing is very close to the city, your time will be extraordinary. Apart from this, you can get away from Bhatiari Sun Set Point. There are tremendous benefits to the sunset.
How to go BhatiariYou have to go to Chittagong before going to War Cemetery from Dhaka. By the BRTC from Kamalapur terminal and you can go to Chittagong by bus from Saidabad Bus Station to Saudi Arabia, Greenline, Silk Line, Sohag, Bagdad Express, Unique etc. The AC buses of Paribahan of Greenwich (02-7100301), Sohag (0-934447), Saudia (01197015610), T.R. (0/8031189), Hanif (01713402671) etc. are located in Chittagong. Rent 850-1100 taka Ras Alam, Saudia, Unique, Shyamoli, Hanif, Eagle etc. The general bus for the transport of 400-500 taka
From Sylhet to Chittagong on the road and railways can come. Road crossing Greenline Paribahan AC, non AC bus goes to Chittagong. Apart from the Sylhet Railway Station, except the week-long Saturnagar Pahadi Express, every Saturday at 9 pm, except the weekly Weekend Express, the Inter-city Udayan Express and the daily train at 10.30 pm daily, leaving the Mail Train Jalalabad Express for Chittagong. Rent 175 to 1200 taka
On the Dhaka-Chittagong route on Dhaka-Chittagong route, at 7:40 am, Chattala Express will depart at 7:40 am on the Dhaka-Chittagong highway, Metropolitan Godhuli will leave Dhaka at 3 pm, Suvarna Express leave Dhaka at 4pm and leave at 11:00 pm. Rent 160 to 1100 taka.
>> Dhaka-Chittagong Train Schedule
By Air/ By Plane:From Dhaka to Bangladesh Biman (02-9560151-10), GMG Airlines (02-8922248) and United Airways (02-8957640), Regent Air (2-8-8953003) go directly to Chittagong.
From Chittagong City, you can rent a CNG auto rickshaw for a family or a single house in Bhatiari by paying a rent of one to two hundred rupees. If you go to the public bus you will get 15 to 20 taka per bus. The bus will be available from the City Gate area ornaments in the city.
Where to stay:There are many quality hotels in Chittagong. Below is the name address given in some budget hotels. These are all standard but low budget hotels.
1. Hotel Paramount, Station Road, Chittagong: Just opposite the New Train Station. We think it's the best hotel in the budget. Beautiful location, spacious corridor (not so great at the third star hotel). Rooms are also good. Rent nan AC single 800 taka, double 1300 taka, AC 1400 taka and 1800 taka. For booking: 031-2856771, 0171-23248754
2. Hotel Asian SR, Station Road, Chittagong: It is also a beautiful hotel. Nifty, room hotel. Rent: Non AC: 1000 Taka, Non AC Single. AC: 1725 taka For booking - 01711-889555
3. Hotel Safina, Enayet Bazar, Chattarram: A family environment, a medium-sized hotel. There is a nice restaurant on the roof. Do not want to sit there at night. Rent: Starting from 700 rupees. AC 1300 Taka For booking -031-0614004
4. Hotel Naba In, Road 5, Plot-60, O, and Nizam Road, Chittagong. A little more rental hotels. However, for those who want to stay in Nasirabad / and Nizam Road area, they are ideal. Rent: 2500/3000 Taka For booking - 01755 564382
5. Hotel Landmark, 3072 Sheikh Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong: Good hotel to stay in Agrabad. Rent-2300/3400 taka For booking: 01821-0141995, 01731-886997
>> Complete Bangladesh Travel Guide <<
Post a Comment