|Parki Sea Beach, Chittagong, Credit: Saroj Chakraborty|
Parki beach is located just one to one and a half hours away from Chittagong city. One time sea beach is meant only to mention Cox's Bazar and Patenga beach in Chittagong, but this is also a popular beach beach beach.
On the one hand, the flame of Zauban's greenery, on the other hand, the vast waters of the ocean on the other side will welcome you. And the gentle breeze of the sea shore will fill your mind with joy. It is another natural beach among many beaches of the coastal city of Chittagong.
However, if you want to go here, you will have to cross the Karnafuli river in Chittagong city to another. There are numerous natural variations, including red crab, zhau forest.
At one time the road to this beach was not very advanced. But gradually, the authorities revised the streets to make the tourists addicted to the shadows. Security has also been strengthened. Many shops and jute, including the food shop, have been built in the shade of Jhaban along with the beach.
There is also a speedboat to travel around the sea, sea-bikes and horses to travel through the sea shore. For this, however, you must count the specific rent as an hourly hour. If you walk along the north side of Jabwan, you will see the estuarine of Bay of Bengal and Karnaphuli.
How to go Parki Sea Beach:First route:
First tell the CNG driver, Patenga 15 jetty, in which you have to go and take the boat from there to cross the Karnafuli river. There will be a waiting auto rickshaw driver to take him to the park beach. Rent 100 Taka The city will have to return in the same way.
It will take a total of hours to go from the city to the park beach. Although you can go straight through the Karnaphuli third bridge at the park beach, then the time and money will be two more. This is the second way.
>> Dhaka-Chittagong Train Schedule
From anywhere in Chittagong city, you can reach Chittagong Shah Amanat Bridge or the third Karnaphuli Bridge by bus or tempo. When you go there, you will see the bus left for Battali Mohsin Awalir's shrine to stand there.
But keep in mind, forget that the bus conductor does not confuse the Battaloli with the words Bitalali. Two but two places. If you want to go to the beach, you will have to get on the busily Betulali Mohsin Auliya Mazar. The ancient shrine is located in Anwara Upazila of Chittagong.
The conductor should be on the bus to let you down at the center called Center. The real name of the place is Malakhan Bazar, but it is known as Center. To reach the extent of this, the bus will earn 25-30 rupees per person. You can get CNG to go down to the center.
If you reserve, the beach will reach 100-150. Before going to the beach, you can take other necessities including food and drink from the adjacent market in the center market or some distance away from Chittagong Urea Fertilizer Housing Complex.
There are some shops in the market, but you can not get everything in it. And if you want to reserve CNG from Chittagong city, you will have to pay 400-500 rupees directly to Paraki Beach.
For any problem, the Rangia police can approach the police outpost near the beach.
Due to the arrival of a lot of tourists in the last few years, The concerned people are hoping that they will be inaugurated very soon. But there is no arrangement to stay here for now.
So, to come to the beach on the beach, the morning is the best way to stay. Seeing the sunset from day to day can come back with a beautiful memory.
Beautiful place to stay near Patenga Beach, Butterfly Park Rest House. Rent four thousand to seven thousand taka Phone: 01195010500, 01195010601
There are also many quality hotels in Chittagong. Below is the name address given in some budget hotels. These are all standard but low budget hotels.
1. Hotel Paramount, Station Road, Chittagong: Just opposite the New Train Station. We think it's the best hotel in the budget. Beautiful location, spacious corridor (not so great at the third star hotel). Rooms are also good. Rent nan AC single 800 taka, double 1300 taka, AC 1400 taka and 1800 taka. For booking: 031-2856771, 0171-23248754
2. Hotel Asian SR, Station Road, Chittagong: It is also a beautiful hotel. Nifty, room hotel. Rent: Non AC: 1000 Taka, Non AC Single. AC: 1725 taka For booking - 01711-889555
3. Hotel Safina, Enayet Bazar, Chattarram: A family environment, a medium-sized hotel. There is a nice restaurant on the roof. Do not want to sit there at night. Rent: Starting from 700 rupees. AC 1300 Taka For booking -031-0614004
4. Hotel Naba In, Road 5, Plot-60, O, and Nizam Road, Chittagong. A little more rental hotels. However, for those who want to stay in Nasirabad / and Nizam Road area, they are ideal. Rent: 2500/3000 Taka For booking - 01755 564382
5. Hotel Landmark, 3072 Sheikh Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong: Good hotel to stay in Agrabad. Rent-2300/3400 taka For booking: 01821-0141995, 01731-886997
>> Complete Bangladesh Travel Guide <<
Post a Comment