|War cemetry, Chittagong, Credit: Dipta Dhar|
War Cemetery is now one of Chittagong's tourist spots in the grave of the dead in World War II. It is located in the Mehdibag Golf Hill area of Chittagong. In the Battle of the Indo-Burma in World War, the soldiers of the allied forces who were killed in the attack by the Azad Hind Fauj, were buried in the natural environment of the Badsha Mia Road in Chittagong.
It has been given the aesthetic version of this war that has been placed on the pages of history. Excellent arranged atmosphere will give your mind a spell. Many tourists were watching the tomb standing on the banks of the hill.
By entering the main gate of War Cemetery, the first sight will be seen in the middle of the grave, with a spectacular cross-marked altar. There are forty species of trees in the beautiful natural environment of the war mausoleum. There are fir trees, roar, mahogany, eucalyptus, palm trees.
Apart from this, hundreds of native and foreign flower trees, including Gandharraj, Belly, Patabahan, Lenthena, Rose Letterlif, have created an indescribable cosmic fascination in the tomb. At the same time, another symmetry was made in Comilla Mainamati.
There is a cemetery of 755 soldiers in this war symmetry, which is about 7 acres of land on Badshya Mia road in Mehedibagh of Chittagong city. There is no fee required to enter here.
How to goYou have to go to Chittagong before going to War Cemetery from Dhaka. By the BRTC from Kamalapur terminal and you can go to Chittagong by bus from Saidabad Bus Station to Saudi Arabia, Greenline, Silk Line, Sohag, Bagdad Express, Unique etc.
The AC buses of Paribahan of Greenwich (02-7100301), Sohag (0-934447), Saudia (01197015610), T.R. (0/8031189), Hanif (01713402671) etc. are located in Chittagong. Rent 850-1100 taka Ras Alam, Saudia, Unique, Shyamoli, Hanif, Eagle etc. The general bus for the transport of 400-500 taka
From Sylhet to Chittagong on the road and railways can come. Road crossing Greenline Paribahan AC, non AC bus goes to Chittagong.
Apart from the Sylhet Railway Station, except the week-long Saturnagar Pahadi Express, every Saturday at 9 pm, except the weekly Weekend Express, the Inter-city Udayan Express and the daily train at 10.30 pm daily, leaving the Mail Train Jalalabad Express for Chittagong. Rent 175 to 1200 taka
Dhaka-Chittagong Train:On the Dhaka-Chittagong route on Dhaka-Chittagong route, at 7:40 am, Chattala Express will depart at 7:40 am on the Dhaka-Chittagong highway, Metropolitan Godhuli will leave Dhaka at 3 pm, Suvarna Express leave Dhaka at 4pm and leave at 11:00 pm. Rent 160 to 1100 taka.
>> Dhaka-Chittagong Train Schedule
Dhaka - Chittagong By Air or By Plane:
From Dhaka to Bangladesh Biman (02-9560151-10), GMG Airlines (02-8922248) and United Airways (02-8957640), Regent Air (2-8-8953003) go directly to Chittagong.
You will be able to visit the cemetery in Mehdibag on the rickshaw or auto rickshaw from anywhere in Chittagong city.
Where to stay:There are many quality hotels in Chittagong. Below is the name address given in some budget hotels. These are all standard but low budget hotels.
1. Hotel Paramount, Station Road, Chittagong: Just opposite the New Train Station. We think it's the best hotel in the budget. Beautiful location, spacious corridor (not so great at the third star hotel). Rooms are also good. Rent nan AC single 800 taka, double 1300 taka, AC 1400 taka and 1800 taka. For booking: 031-2856771, 0171-23248754
2. Hotel Asian SR, Station Road, Chittagong: It is also a beautiful hotel. Nifty, room hotel. Rent: Non AC: 1000 Taka, Non AC Single. AC: 1725 taka For booking - 01711-889555
3. Hotel Safina, Enayet Bazar, Chattarram: A family environment, a medium-sized hotel. There is a nice restaurant on the roof. Do not want to sit there at night. Rent: Starting from 700 rupees. AC 1300 Taka For booking -031-0614004
4. Hotel Naba In, Road 5, Plot-60, O, and Nizam Road, Chittagong. A little more rental hotels. However, for those who want to stay in Nasirabad / and Nizam Road area, they are ideal. Rent: 2500/3000 Taka For booking - 01755 564382
5. Hotel Landmark, 3072 Sheikh Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong: Good hotel to stay in Agrabad. Rent-2300/3400 taka For booking: 01821-0141995, 01731-886997
>> Complete Bangladesh Travel Guide <<
Post a Comment