Muppochora Jhorna, Muppochara Waterfall, Bilaichori, Rangamati [Travel Guide]

Muppochora Waterfall, Bilaichori, Rangamati, Credit: Shamim Hossain (TOB)

Muppochora Jharna is located at Bangalakata in the district of Bailichari in Rangamati district. Incomparable beautiful Muppochara. The water that is washed from the fountain and the water of the water, will get you enchanted.

Water comes from a step above Muppochara. A little risky but if you can get there, you will want to rewrite the definition of beauty. This beautiful beauty is amazing.

Way to go

After going to Kaptai from Dhaka, renting a trawler from Launchghat at the same time, Bilhechhari in 2 hours and 30 minutes. From Kaptai to Bilaiichari can be seen in two ways. Hire A trawler or in A local boat.

If you want to reserve the trawler, the rent will be between 1000-1500. Of course, you'll burgain. If you go to the local trawler, then everyone will fall to 55 taka.

The local trawler will leave the first one at Kaptaighat at 8.30 am. Then leave it after 1 / 1.30. On the way to eat food, take it to Bileichari market.

From the hospital ghat of bilaihhari to reserve trolley again to bangalakata. Rent will cost 600-800 taka It takes 30 to 40 minutes to go. You have to fix your guide while coming to bangalakata. Guide fee is 300-500 taka.

After the trekking of about two and a half hours, Moppachara Jharna. Do not forget to take some dry food before going.

Contact for trawler: Sujin, Sujon 01861792452

Boat Rent: Take 1000-1500 (Kaptai-Bilaihari) and take 600-800 taka (Bilichari-Bangalakata)


There is accommodation for Bilhaihari. If the trawler rises, then tell the trawler to stop the trawler in the hospital. You can jump from the trawler to the board. Double bed 500 taka, single bed is probably 300 rupees. The nomination board is Sanjay Talukder and his number: 01553-18673 / 01827-722905

If you have no desire to stay, then you will leave from Kaptai at 6 am.

Where to eat

If you want to eat in Bilaichari, you can eat Bakul's store.

Note: National ID card should be taken. If not, then the birth registration certificate. If you do not have a student ID card, and if you are employed, then you will need to get the ID card of that organization. They want to see identity cards at army camps.

Share this:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Mohiemen Tanim's Travel Guide. Designed by OddThemes