|Sohosrodhara Jhorna, Sitakunda, Chittagong|
The natural beauty of the Chandrnath River forest block of Sitakunda upazila of Chittagong district is located near Sohosrodhara Fountain in Sitakunda Ecopark, a beautiful evergreen forest. Echopark is 35 km from Chittagong city.
Located on the east side of Dhaka-Chittagong highway and railway in the north. During the rest of the year except for the monsoon, this water is very low. If you go to the rainy season, you will see the fountain full of water and enjoy the beauty of the fountain.
Very close to this fountain there is another fountain which is known as Sukhdhada Jharna.
How to goFrom Dhaka, AC, non AC buses leaving the bus station from Sayedabad. Comfortable and dependable services are S. Alam, Soudia, Greenline, Silk Line, Sohag, Bagdad Express, Unique Progoti. All buses stop in Sitakunda. The buses from Chittagong leave from Madarbari, Kadamtali bus station. Apart from this, you can also leave some small cars from the ornaments (known locally as Maxi).
Besides, the fast-moving train "Dhaka Mail" stopped from Sitakunda, leaving it at 11pm and leaving Sitakunda from 6.30 am to 7.00 am the next day. Other inter-city trains left directly to Chittagong. Only during the Shutrasushi Mela stop at Sitakunda.
From Chittagong City, you can visit the CNG auto rickshaw on your own initiative and you can rent 250 to 300 rupees. If you want to go to the public bus you will be able to get the bus from the urban ornaments or AK Khan bahns.
Sitakunda Echo Park is the main gate of the brick solence 5 keys Mr. If it looks like a thousand footprint board can be found on the right hand side. If you get down from the right stairs from here, you will see thousands of fountains.
Where to stayThere are many quality hotels in Chittagong. Below is the name address given in some budget hotels. These are all standard but low budget hotels.
1. Hotel Paramount, Station Road, Chittagong: Just opposite the New Train Station. We think it's the best hotel in the budget. Beautiful location, spacious corridor (not so great at the third star hotel). Rooms are also good. Rent nan AC single 800 taka, double 1300 taka, AC 1400 taka and 1800 taka. For booking: 031-2856771, 0171-23248754
2. Hotel Asian SR, Station Road, Chittagong: It is also a beautiful hotel. Nifty, room hotel. Rent: Non AC: 1000 Taka, Non AC Single. AC: 1725 taka For booking - 01711-889555
3. Hotel Safina, Enayet Bazar, Chattarram: A family environment, a medium-sized hotel. There is a nice restaurant on the roof. Do not want to sit there at night. Rent: Starting from 700 rupees. AC 1300 Taka For booking -031-0614004
4. Hotel Naba In, Road 5, Plot-60, O, and Nizam Road, Chittagong. A little more rental hotels. However, for those who want to stay in Nasirabad / and Nizam Road area, they are ideal. Rent: 2500/3000 Taka For booking - 01755 564382
5. Hotel Landmark, 3072 Sheikh Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong: Good hotel to stay in Agrabad. Rent-2300/3400 taka For booking: 01821-0141995, 01731-886997